- Brokerages expect DXC Technology Co (NYSE:DXC) to announce sales of $5.32 billion for the current quarter, Zacks Investment Research reports.
- On average, analysts expect that DXC Technology will report full year sales of $20.79 billion for the current fiscal year, with estimates ranging from $20.76 billion to $20.81 billion.
- For the next financial year, analysts expect that the business will report sales of $20.77 billion, with estimates ranging from $20.37 billion to $20.99 billion.
- DXC Technology (NYSE:DXC) last posted its earnings results on Thursday, February 7th.
- Cantor Fitzgerald reiterated a ” hold” rating and set a $70.00 target price on shares of DXC Technology in a report on Monday, January 7th.
Read full article: xnewspress.com