- Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU) was upgraded by investment analysts at BidaskClub from a ” sell” rating to a ” hold” rating in a note issued to investors on Friday, March 22nd, BidAskClub reports.
- Needham & Company LLC cut shares of Micron Technology from a ” buy” rating to a ” hold” rating in a report on Wednesday, December 19th.
- Citigroup cut shares of Micron Technology from a ” neutral” rating to a ” sell” rating and decreased their price target for the company from $35.00 to $30.00 in a report on Thursday, March 21st.
- Piper Jaffray Companies decreased their price target on shares of Micron Technology to $36.00 and set a ” neutral” rating for the company in a report on Wednesday, December 19th.
- Four research analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, eleven have issued a hold rating and twenty-one have issued a buy rating to the company’s stock.
Read full article: baseballdailydigest.com