- Sabrina Cera , a senior at Wake Forest University, took a job this summer as a marketing intern at FedEx.
- That program, Launch: Campus to Career, is run by New Memphis, an organization that connects interns to businesses and assists college students in establishing their careers in Memphis while adding new flair to the city.
- Launch at New Memphis hosts a discussion panel for interns in Summer Experience, a series of free networking events.
- Launch helped college students find internships in Memphis, and gave companies a platform to display their internships.
- Haggaikiah Futch, 24, joins Summer Experience at Launch, a series of free networking events, to meet other interns in the community.
Read full article: commercialappeal.com